"A super high coverage pigment stain that provides an instant glossy pout. Available in three shades which can be mixed together to create your own shade!"
|The doe foot applicator was a nice surprise and allows for a neat application. Be careful drawing it out of the tube though- the gloss is highly viscous and may 'stretch' up and out of the tube with the applicator.|
|Berry Nice Kiss, Pash Me Pink and another new purchase- Ulta3 matte lipstick in Orange crush (not reviewed here).|
- Extremely moisturising- no flakes here, please look elsewhere
- Doe foot applicator is a godsend. I would not like to put my fingers in this gloss.
- Pleasant floral scent
- Highly reflective and delicious-looking in photos
- Easy to blend and create a gradient lip
- Easy to layer for full coverage
- Slightly soapy, but not unpleasant taste
- Fades evenly- very important to me as I don't touch up much
- Staying power is not great- it lasted about 4 hours at best. However, I do drink a lot of water.
- Sticky formula. Don't walk the dogs wearing this like I did -__-. Especially if you live in Perth, the 3rd windiest capital city in the world!
|Pash Me Pink|
|Pondering... Probably about food.|
|My BB cream had been on for 7 hours at this point. I'm hoping it's giving me the 'dewy', not the ahem.. oily, look.|
|Applied all over the lips for full coverage.|
Overall, Pash Me Pink ended up looking quite 'natural' on me, great for every day use but not the electric pink I needed it to be for that punchy gradient effect I was going for.
|Berry Nice Kiss makes more of a statement. *serious face*|
|Acting cute... Who am I fooling! Tsh :P|
|Applied all over the lips|
The product: I give these glosses 8/10. I love love the moisture level, application, and price but I was in want of brighter, more eye catching colors! Australis, please release more shades! I would love a bright orange and a neon pink to add to my collection.
The look: I do not think this look suited me in general, I felt a little insecure with so little on my eyes and I am positive it made my eyes look smaller! I feel like I at least need some lower liner and eyeshadow. However, I am in love with how fast it took me to get ready this morning- no more than 10 minutes!
|Applied more on my bottom lip to make it look fuller.|
PS. Fun fact- my sister was sitting directly behind me in her hoodie playing the Sims the whole time I was taking photos. I had to delete the photos where you could see her in all her homestyle glory haha!