|The amount I have left after 2-3 weeks consistent usage|
"A luxurious facial serum containing Retinol and Vitamin C to target fine lines and wrinkles and boost the skin's natural repairing process. Concentrated extracts of Cocoa and Shea Butters nourish skin whilst Aloe and Milk Proteins soothe redness and irritation. Helps to reduce the look of discoloration, dullness and fine lines. Natural extracts provide a luxurious feel and leave skin looking radiant."First Impressions
At first I was surprised by the texture of the serum. I expected all serums to be have a thick and viscous texture, but this one is extremely watery and when I spread it on my face, it dried really quickly- it reminded me of a quick dry nail polish or some sort of waterproof gel. At first I thought it was the wrong product for me because it didn't feel obviously moisturising, however I applied my normal L'occitane moisturiser over the top as instructed. Once everything had absorbed, my skin did not feel tight and there was a noticeable reduction in flakiness.
- Simple, clean packaging
- Definitely boosted my skin's repair process
- Visible reduction in acne scars
- Does not cause breakouts (for me)
- Seals in moisture and provides a sort of barrier
- Improvement in skin texture
|1 week in between the taking of these photos.|
- The pump is what I like to call an Action potential pump (Biomedical students will know my dorky reference). It's all-or-nothing! Every time I try to pump it, I put pressure on the pump as gently as I can and slowly increase the pressure in a bid to control the amount coming out. But as soon as it hits a certain threshold, the whole pump decompresses and the serum goes shooting out over the span of my palm!
|Shoots across my palm at full force every single time!|
Here are some prerequisite camho pics ;) To see what I use on my skin see here.
|Might need a better background in the future :P|
|Hmm... What to have for lunch... (probably a legit thought)|
|1 point for Palmer's Facial Serum!|
|My favorite nail polish of all time!|