|L- swatched thickly. R- blended out.|
|Applied over lip balm|
- Gives the cheeks a lovely, silky glow, perfect for a luminous look.
- Small size makes it convenient for travel.
- Unique color (have not been able to find anything similar in stores).
- Would suit any skin type.
- Lasts the whole day on the cheeks.
- Medium blendability.
- Buildable and easy to control the color payoff.
- Generous product amount.
- $17.61 USD is cheap for us in Australia where a drugstore blush easily costs over $20.
- Settles into creases and emphasizes dry lips.
- Lasts for around an hour on lips.
- Is not really suitable as a multi use product, due to the poor performance on lips.
- Application is more difficult and slightly more time consuming than using a powder blush.
- Cannot use fingers to blend it out.
- I recommend using a stippling brush which makes this a problem if you only have one brush, or don't have one at all.