Pretty in Pink and Purple Eyeshadow FOTD/Tutorial
Wednesday, 6 November 2013
I wore this look a few days ago to go with my pink flower crown for a dinner date with the Les Mis crew. It's been ages since I've worn any bright colors on my eyes and it was a very welcome change from the greasy sloth I've been whilst studying for exams- I felt so feminine!
Here are the products I used on the eyes. I usually never use more than 3 eyeshadows at once to keep it simple. I used the purple and black from the Loreal Open Eyes Palette I got in Singapore years ago and MAC's Bronze frost. The eyelashes are from Ebay.
1. Apply the purple all over the lid
2. Apply the bronze in the outer V
3. Darken the outer V with the black
4. Line the top with a black eyeliner and stick on some falsies!
5. Use a brown eyeliner on the bottom lash line (Tony Moly Backstage Eyeliner)
6. Blend the purple into the middle of the bottom lid
7. Apply a white eyeliner in the waterline to open up your eyes!
Missha Perfect Cover BB cream #27
Do not set with powder for a dewy look.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blushed
I curled my hair and placed the flower crown in and then placed a braid over the wire to hide it. I am so in love with this flower crown! I think it looks far better placed backwards on my head, when I wear it the 'right' way, I just feel awkward.
Now I've really got to study!