2. I have a 'pointy' heel shape which means I cannot wear any sort of pumps or shoes that do not have an ankle strap.
3. I am a massive Les Miserables (the musical) fan.
4. My drink of the month is hot water with lemon juice with a dash of pink salt.
5. I have never ever watched a movie/dvd by myself!
6. When I was 8 I was a blue belt, black tip in Karate (Goju Kai style). I recently took it up again at age 23!
7. My mother is a skin cancer surgeon.
8. I love aquariums but I have a huge fear of open water and sea creatures that are... not behind glass. Lol.
9. You probably already know this, but I have only read fantasy books for the last 5 years. My favorite series is the Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson.
10. My favorite character from Game of Thrones is the Hound. I also had a crush on Khal Drogo. Everyone laughs at me when I tell them this!
11. I can do the splits all 3 ways, hold a handstand and elbow balance (for a long time!) and do an aerial cartwheel!
|Proof from today at the park ^^.|
1. What is your biggest fear? I would have to say old age.
2. Do you prefer rainy or sunny day? Sunny of course! Rain is only good for sleeping.
3. Cupcake or macaroon? Definitely cupcakes. I have never tried a macaroon because they look so dry haha.
4. What is your favorite anime? You know, I have never got into anime or manga! The female characters always tend to annoy me for some reason. I would have to say Pokemon, I enjoyed that immensely as a child.
5. What is your dream when you was a child? To be a dancer. Which was coming true before my dream changed! Plus, I have flexible flat feet which made going en pointe extra hard.
6. Basketball or football? Neither! I dislike most sport!
7. Your daily makeup product? Etude House Bright Fit BB cream.
8. What fashion style are you most comfortable with? Either girly or grungy depending on my mood. The outfit must involve flat shoes though.
9. When did you start using makeup? Around 12 for dancing shows.
10. Do you have any city you wish you could live in right now? I would love to live in Japan or America for some part of my life!
11. Lollipop or bubble gum? Neither because they are bad for your teeth. *shakes finger*
Now I nominate the rest of the Bntgirls:
1. Which hairstyle have you always wanted to try but didn't have the guts to do it?
2. Who was your favorite Spice Girl?
3. What are your thoughts on durians?
4. What is your least favorite cuisine?
5. Whats next on your travel plans?
6. Peaches or plums?
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Your favorite hair product?
9. In your opinion what is the most important quality a person can possess?
10. Skydiving or Bungee jumping?
11. Any special talents we don't know about?