June/July Favorites 2014- Make Up and Skincare
Wednesday, 6 August 2014
The reason I stopped doing monthly favorites is simply because I don't switch up my products on a monthly basis. If I love a product, then I stick with it for many months! I have used the products here for an absolute minimum of 1 month. I love all of these items and would definitely recommend them to you.
I have reviewed most of these items so click on the links to read an in-depth review!
From back left to right:
1. My Beauty Diary Egg White Gommage Scrub- This was my favourite product from the last Bntnews box and I still use it every single night. It is so moisturising for these Winter months and I have not seen a single flake on my face for months!
2. Pevonia Dry Skin Cream- The thickest, most nourishing cream I have ever come across. I only use this at night as it's so rich and it is so powerful that I'm not even sure I have dry skin anymore. Now my skin feels much more like a 'normal' skin type! If you have dry skin you MUST try this.
3. Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Blush- Supposedly changes color to match the pH of your skin. The powdery, hyper-pigmented formula is not my favorite texture to work with in a blush, but I've gotten used to it and I am very obsessed with it at the moment because it gives me that awesomely rosy Winter chill look.
4. Younique's Moodstruck Fiber System- This product really worked for me and it is just so much fun to put on on days where I'm not wearing false eyelashes. My eyelashes are extended by literally 4-5mm!
Front left to right:
5. Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish- This lipstick wears more like a thick balm due to the amount of essential oils and sheer colour it gives my lips. I know this is my favourite lipstick at the moment because I've taken to keeping it in my every day coat pocket. It's just so easy and delicious!
6. K Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner Pen- I can't believe it has taken me until 2014 to try this legendary product. I bought one in Japan, started using it February and it only ran out in July... That's a whopping 5-6 months! It's everything I want in an eyeliner- super black, easy to use and has the sharpest tapered tip. I bought 2 more via Ebay and for some reason the one I opened doesn't seem to be as pigmented as the first. But I still love it and will continue to buy it unless someone suggests a cheaper and similar option to me! *hint*
7. Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream- I have had this lying around for around 1 year because my skin was just too tanned to use it. My skin is a lot lighter now and I can finally get away with using it although it is still a touch too light. It has amazing coverage, lasts all day and makes my skin look flawless! No wonder this is such a popular BB cream.
Can you recommend me any new products to try that you love?