The Versatile Blogger Award
Thursday, 16 April 2015
Thank you so much Jenny for nominating me! Check out her adorable blog :).
What's the 'Versatile Blogger Award'?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers, who are popular for their good quality style of writing and overall the quality and uniqueness of their blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about you
- Nominate 15 other blogs
1. When I have a day off at home I lounge. Oh, I lounge hard. In the warmer months, my attire of choice is a beautiful lilac vintage kimono I got for $10 at a market in Japan, or my 'proper' (ie. expensive) kimono my boyfriend purchased for me, also from Japan. In Winter I wear one of my two onesies: Michelangelo ninja turtle or generic panda.
2. I adore aquariums. See my post on Kaiyukan aquarium Osaka!
3. I absolutely believe in the Law of Attraction and whenever I find myself slipping into 'negative Nelly' mode, I watch the Secret DVD.
4. On my travel list is: Santorini, the Maldives, Hokkaido, Vietnam, New York, one of China's 'longevity' villages, Tibet, Hawaii, Fiji. And many more because you can never travel too much!
5. I plan on starting a Youtube channel once I finish my degree.
6. Most of my family is comprised of doctors, lawyers or dentists.
7. We are living in a rented place at the moment, but we have managed to grow a lot of or own organic produce in pots! We have: silver beet, thyme, rosemary, basil, mini chillies, cucumber, garlic chives, blood oranges, tahitian lime, avocado, spring onion and parsley! My boyfriend wakes up early every single morning to tend to the garden and the whole family enjoys the fruits of his labour. Let me know if you want to see photos of our little pot garden!
I am in Tokyo as you are reading this, catching the last of the sakura! Im sorry if I made you jealous- here's a cute photo of #Pikapomeranian to make it better!
I nominate these wonderful girls: